The National Association of Jewellers has long been at the forefront of jewellery trade education
Welcome to the National Association of Jewellers (N.A.J.) education website. The NAJ was formed by the unification of the BJA (British Jewellers Association and the NAG (National Association of Goldsmiths). The Association's educational programme now provides internationally recognised courses and qualifications for members of the industry, from trainees up to proprietors and senior staff.
The importance of education cannot be over-estimated. Members of the sales team with recognised trade qualifications have higher self-esteem and better sales records.
Our courses cover a range of topics from basic product and selling-skills knowledge through to management and valuation expertise.
Why study with us?
- JET qualifications are internationally recognised qualifications that equip students with indispensable practical knowledge
- Our courses and qualifications are written by industry experts with extensive experience ‘on the shop floor’
- Distance learning and flexibility of enrolment means your learning can fit around existing commitments
- Our courses are a fundamental element of training for many leading retail jewellers
- Our expert course tutors provide detailed guidance and support through the programme of study
Please contact us for further information on our qualifications. We would be happy to talk through the training options open to you or your employees.